- Are the goals that I set in the beginning of the year still serving me?
- Are they serving my Highest good, my soul’s evolution?
- Am I consciously tapping into the energies that are available now?
Something that always moves me into a new awareness around these questions is working with the sacred, devotional space of my puja, or altar. If you don’t have a puja, I will give some tips for creating one below. If you already have one, take everything off of it (yes, everything), clean thoroughly, and start to put things back. As you do, ask yourself:
- Why do I keep this item on my puja/altar?
- Am I connecting regularly with the energy of it?
- Is this energy currently supporting me in the work that I’m doing with myself and in the world?
- Is it time for a change, or is something missing?
Here are some photos of my own puja/altar, after a recent cleansing.
I’ve spent 20 years collecting what you see on my altar, but it can be as simple as putting together a few items that bring you joy, remind you of your true nature as light, or make you feel expanded. This makes it a unique and powerful place, one that lives outside of linear space and time, and allows you to access your own sacred space and time. In the realm of this sacred space and time, all there is to do is go within and allow the collective energy to rejuvenate your field.