To create a soul connection, you must first learn how to move your awareness from your busy, daily life to the quiet nature of your inner world. In this video, spiritual teacher Dayanand Das Maharaj takes you through a meditation to do just that. As you trace your breath inward and settle in your heart, you will connect with your soul.
Meditation for Connecting with Your Soul
- Begin by closing your eyes and bringing your awareness inside your physical body as you feel your breath moving gently in and out.
- As you exhale, release and make a place for something more inside of you.
- After a few minutes, notice if anything has shifted.
- Continue with a full inhale and a gentle, full exhale. Allow your breathing to fall into a steady rhythm.
- Gently take your hands and put them in the center of your chest on your heart, because it is a gateway to deeper aspects of who you are – your true essence.
- Take a moment to acknowledge your precious heart and express gratitude for all it holds for you.
Her Holiness Sai Maa describes the soul –
The soul is that magnificent aspect of God, as God, as a ray. Imagine a sun with million rays and one has gifted itself to every single human and this ray of perfect, divine energy of life has taken that place in the body to experience the soul. It is that aspect of you who moves from experience to experience, lifetime after lifetime. So your soul is the aspect of God in you in that physical form, on the planet.
Our soul eagerly waits for us to recognize and welcome it on our spiritual journey. All we need to do is take a little dedicated time away from our busy modern lives and walk in nature or sit quietly in a place where there are no distractions. Then move inward and just start speaking to our soul like it’s our best friend.
You may be interested in the following blogs:
How to Connect With Your Soul – Next Steps
The best way to connect with your soul is to learn to quiet your mind and go inward. The ancient technique taught in this course will teach you how to do just that. By the end of the first 25-minute lesson, you will be able to go into a meditative state virtually effortlessly.