Our Trusted Partners: More Ways to Live an Awakened Life
Awakened Life is a global movement bigger than any one company or person. Our unique, holistic approach to empowerment, transformation, and fulfillment is powered by a network of trusted affiliates. The groups you’ll find here offer everything from educational programs to training courses to humanitarian services. Whether long-time teachers who have studied closely with Sai Maa, global partners aligned with our philosophy, or makers of impactful programs that can amplify your transformation, you can trust our affiliates to carry on the work of Awakened Life.
Program offerings include:
- Practitioner Certification: A year-long training program allowing you to be initiated into the frequencies of Mary Magdalena and trained to offer Magdalena Energy Sessions.
- Magdalena Healing Society: These members have completed the certification program and are capable of emanating these healing frequencies and serving in different domains such as business, coaching, education and healing.
- Magdalena Healing Days: Throughout the year we offer one-day programs open to all. Immerse yourself in the energies of Mary Magdalena as you learn about topics such as healing, communication, etc.
- Path of A Magdalena online program: A monthly program focused on activating in your own life the divine qualities that Mary Magdalena embodied, open to all. Sai Maa activates these qualities specifically for the participants of the program. Each month features a practical discussion of Mary Magdalena’s spiritual legacy for modern times, followed by a deep meditation.
- Magdalena Meditation Groups: These in-person groups, offered around the globe and open to all, give you a way to connect with like-minded souls. Explore, practice, and deepen your understanding of how to bring the qualities of Mary Magdalena into your everyday life.
- Magdalena Energy Sessions: An energy session offering a transmission of Magdalena healing frequencies throughout one’s energy system, bringing harmony and balance to mind, body and spirit.
As a vehicle for the humanitarian work of Sai Maa and Awakened Life, the Light Legacy Foundation serves the underserved and vulnerable through humanitarian programs fueled by donors, volunteers, and partners. The Foundation supports those it serves by providing resources to rise up and live powerfully after facing severe life challenges. Light Legacy Foundation’s primary focus is empowering women through education and support services.
The Shaktidhaam Ashram, whose name means the Abode of Shakti, is located in Varanasi, India and serves as a physical center to anchor and magnify Sai Maa’s mission of global enlightenment and the awakening of the divine feminine. The Ashram is a sacred site for pilgrimage and a sanctuary for inner work and spiritual practice (sadhana). It also provides education and selfless service (seva) for spiritual upliftment.
The Sai Maa Café in Tokyo, Japan is the first of its kind in the world. This unique community gathering spot provides nourishment beyond the body with a strong commitment to green building. From the impeccably sourced vegetarian menu to the building materials, every aspect of the café is environmentally friendly, with furnishings, artwork, and other decor made from natural materials. The inviting space also offers programs on yoga, meditation, energy work, and parenting programs for people from all walks of life. Embodying the grace, elegance, and beauty of Sai Maa, the café is a welcoming, community-oriented environment that effortlessly invites the casual diner to explore and potentially adopt a conscious living lifestyle.
The Order of Sai Maa Brahmacharya, the monastic lineage of Sai Maa, is made up of devoted disciples who have taken lifelong vows and committed themselves to a Brahmacharya lifestyle of sadhana (spiritual practice) and service for global enlightenment. As a vessel of Sai Maa’s Presence and divine energy, the Swami, Brahmacharinis and Brahmacharis of the Order serve in living, embodying, and sharing Sai Maa’s teachings. The twelve members of the Order are located on four continents, and offer teaching programs and spiritual coaching, carry out humanitarian work, build community, and support the Awakened Life movement. Many of the Awakened Life teachers and leaders are members of the Order.
Shiviti Center, based in Israel, provides education and guidance to awaken and become the master of one’s life. Founded in 2014 by Acharya Dayanand Das Maharaj, the center offers a variety of courses, weekly classes, workshops, personal guidance, and online programs that illuminates a path for creating the life we desire. Its unique approach—based in Sai Maa’s teachings—brings together ancient wisdom from the East, Hebrew mysticism, and esoteric work with modern methods of conscious evolution—making the transformative power of spiritual wisdom accessible and practical for our daily lives.
Vidalineada (meaning aligned life in Spanish) offers transformational programs, meditation retreats, and spiritual coaching based on the teachings of Sai Maa in South America. Founded and directed by Sai Maa Brahmacharini, Shree Devi Maa, VidAlineada offers knowledge and training in Self-Mastery practices to align mind, emotions, and consciousness with the expression of one’s greatest inner potential. VidAlineada’s main center, the Centro Sai Maa, is located in Santiago, Chile.
The Art & Science of Consciousness
The Art and Science of Consciousness is a new branch of H.H. Sai Maa’s work and offerings to the world. Sai Maa as an esoteric master of energy has extensive experience directly within the quantum world. Maa brings the depth of Maa’s insight and energy work to us through knowledge, courses and more. Step into the quantum you, activate your natural birthright of longevity and more with The Science of Consciousness. Coming soon!