Personalize Zoom and Your Space
1. Log into the Main Hall (Zoom) before the start of the program.
2. Naming yourself on Zoom.
- EN–Full Name (e.g. EN–Jane Doe)
- FR–Full Name
- GE–Full Name
- JP–Full Name
- SP-Full Name
3. Participating 100% Online
Be ready to have your video on for most of the weekend, making this an interactive community experience and allowing Sai Maa to see you and be with you in your own home.
After a year and a half on zoom meetings, you probably have this down. However, there can be a lot more to it when you are joining in a 4-day immersive EXPERIENCE. And we want you to have the most optimal experience ever!
4. Creating Your Space
- We invite you to prepare your physical space as a temple, including any sacred or special items you wish to have around you.
- Find somewhere that you will not be disturbed. This will give you the opportunity to feel free and open to have your own unique experience of the weekend.
- There will be movement throughout our time together, so make sure you have room to dance and move around comfortably.
- Make or purchase some items ahead of time to heat and eat, or grab and go. Rice, salads, soup, hummus, fresh juice – focus on high frequency, light foods
- Plan for snacks – nuts, fresh fruit, whatever keeps you full without weighing you down.
- Drink lots of water throughout the weekend.