Personalize Zoom and Your Space
1. Log into the Main Hall (Zoom) before the start of the program.
Doors open 30 minutes prior to the start each day. Go to this page and click on the button that matches the first letter of your last name.
2. Naming yourself on Zoom.
We will have breakout sessions to give you the opportunity to spend time together in smaller groups! To facilitate the breakout sessions, please rename yourself in zoom, with your language group first, then your full name. (EN for English, FR for French, GE for German, JP for Japanese, SP for Spanish)
- EN–Full Name (e.g. EN–Jane Doe)
- FR–Full Name
- GE–Full Name
- JP–Full Name
- SP-Full Name
Need technical assistance?
Contact our team at email@example.com or 720-443-6937 for one-on-one personalized assistance.
3. Participating 100% Online
We encourage you to set up your technology in a way where you can comfortably participate 100% throughout the weekend. That may include connecting external speakers, TVs or monitors. Get creative and make your set-up work for you!
Be ready to have your video on for most of the weekend, making this an interactive community experience and allowing Sai Maa to see you and be with you in your own home.
After a year and a half on zoom meetings, you probably have this down. However, there can be a lot more to it when you are joining in a 4-day immersive EXPERIENCE. And we want you to have the most optimal experience ever!
4. Creating Your Space
Four days with Sai Maa is a blissful time, and we recommend making your space comfortable and welcoming.
- We invite you to prepare your physical space as a temple, including any sacred or special items you wish to have around you.
- Find somewhere that you will not be disturbed. This will give you the opportunity to feel free and open to have your own unique experience of the weekend.
- There will be movement throughout our time together, so make sure you have room to dance and move around comfortably.
5. Food Prep & Meal Tips
- Make or purchase some items ahead of time to heat and eat, or grab and go. Rice, salads, soup, hummus, fresh juice – focus on high frequency, light foods
- Plan for snacks – nuts, fresh fruit, whatever keeps you full without weighing you down.
- Drink lots of water throughout the weekend.