Awakened Life offers a profound training and development program for people pursuing a spiritual path. The Path of Seva program is an opportunity to be trained and to participate with a focus on devotion, contribution, responsibility, commitment, and empowerment.
Your whole life will transform! Family relationships, professional engagements, social connections, self-image… all will become more loving, joyful, and harmonious. You will develop skills, become an excellent team player, all while becoming more efficient in your work.
Participants receive tools and techniques of H.H. Sai Maa that are not found in any other program of Awakened Life.
“The sole purpose of service is to fulfill your longing to merge with and into the truth. Love and seva is a path to the inner world of Divine Love—and Grace rushes into this sacred heart, the abode of God. When one serves with purity of devotion, one is close to God or the Guru. Then one lives fearlessly, and continuous showers of grace—as an ocean without tides—pour into the aspirant.”
~ Her Holiness Sai Maa
- Get on a fast-track to enlightenment
- Accelerate your spiritual growth in a practical way
- Experience profound transformations
- Learn the fundamentals of living a life of service
- Taste the fulfillment of joy of the soul
- Learn to be humble, tender, loving, compassionate
- Develop practical skills
- Receive spiritual and management training
- Receive coaching and mentoring
- Receive tools and techniques that H.H. Sai Maa
- offers only in this program
- Connect with people
- Create long-term friendships
- Create a better world around you
- Express your care and passion
- Express your divinity
- Experience devotion
- Whatever skills you have,
whatever language you speak,
whatever passions you have,
whatever level of consciousness you live in,
whatever financial situation you are in,
you can join the Path of Seva program!
Development & Training
Order of Sai Maa Brahmacharya
• Awakened Living groups
• Caring & humanitarian
• Marketing, sales, and social media
• Music/dance performance
Being part of the Path of Seva program, you will have access to the leadership training and personal development program. Ongoing features of the training program include:
- Training to grow as a person, including communication, relationships, conflict resolution, patterns, balance in our life, gratitude, humility, love, and surrender
- Leadership training to operate harmoniously and efficiently in teams
- Satsang, gatherings that bring the teams together to share and strengthen personal growth through spiritual dialogue
- Live webinars
- Coaching & Mentoring sessions
- Tools & techniques of H.H. Sai Maa that are only offered in this program
Internships are available – contact customer care for more information at email@example.com
“At the beginning, I signed up for seva to connect with people who have the same values as me and to be in the energy of Maa. Seva quickly became a source of joy in my life, a driving force that elevates me. Sometimes I feel ecstatic for no reason, full of energy. In school, I learn faster, my work takes half the time to complete. I feel that my brain is working at a different velocity, some blockages disappeared. I procrastinate less … My overall energy is more dynamic! ”
~ Laura Filisetti, Quebec, Canada
“I feel joy whenever I do my Seva. I can make my mind empty. Gratitude comes up. Including Sai Maa’s events/programs, I keep in mind the state of Seva at home and at work. Seva opportunities always raise me up. Seva opportunities bring me more happiness.”
~ Naomi Oda, Japan
“For me, Seva is a “fast-track” to better understand the teachings of Sai Maa, as well as to grow in community. The path of Seva has taught me how to be more loving, how to receive love, how to be more caring, how to be more humble, to be more organized, and operate with expanded awareness. Through the path of Seva, I am connected with loving relationships around the world, for which I am very grateful and joyful.”
~ Ellen Burkett, Colorado, US
“Seva means to me surrender, community, deep love for others and for myself. I didn’t question if I should do it or not, I do it because it is the highest expression of being in Light.”
~ Diana Quevedo, Chile
“My path is through seva. I experience fulfillment through service, intimate connection through team, and an always increasing ability to focus, see the details, and be precise in my communication and movement. Simultaneously, my spiritual practice undergoes a naturally inspired deepening. Seva’s greatest gift has been the formation of a deeply connected, worldwide community filled with remarkable, heart-centered people. Our connections are not based in words or histories. They transcend time and location, and exist as an undeniable knowing. The sacred is present and recognized.”
~ Joshua Handler, California, US
An application process is required to become part of the program. After you apply, you will be notified of your acceptance.
Seva is an act of compassion and care for others, and therefore it is one of the core teachings of Sai Maa. Maa encourages selfless service as a way to develop spiritually and transform the personality.
Maa will be fully present, doing deep energetic work with participants of the program, and working for the personal and global awakening of humanity.
When does the 2021 program begin?
Can I join the program after January?
How do I apply for the Path of Seva program?
Click on the button “Apply now.” Once your application is approved, you will be assigned to a specific seva community who shares the same passion as you. This process can take 1-2 weeks to complete.
How will seva opportunities be assigned?
If I am already part of a seva team, do I have to register?
How long is this program?
What does the Path to Seva program cost?
What are the requirements to participate in this program?
- Your assigned seva role until December, 31 2021.
- Participate in circle satsangs and meetings.
- Fulfill your role as the best version of yourself in the energy of seva.
- Keep balance with all other domains of your life.
- Engage in the leadership training and personal development program.
How many hours do I have to commit to when registering?
~ The leadership training and personal development program will take about 10 to 30 minutes a week.
~ Every month there will be a 1 hour satsang with your team, and you will have short team meetings one or two times a month depending on the seva.